: Undefined index: HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE in /var/www/localhost/uk/includes/header.php
on line 451
diamond chain internal top-footer
Diamond Technical Corner
- To start, we should clarify that working load, also known as chain pull, and tensile strength are not the same. Working load describes the amount of linear pull exerted on a chain by a drive while tensile strength is the amount of force required for that chain to fail. While these measurements can...Read More
- To answer this question, let's do a quick refresher on the ANSI part numbering system. The first digit(s) in each standard roller chain part number tells us the pitch of a chain in eighths of an inch. That means that an ANSI 120 chain, for example, has a pitch of 12/8s of an inch or 1.5 inches.
- While "one at a time" and "correctly" seemed to be the most frequent, and apparently most amusing, answers from our engineering team - after some consideration, we thought this deserved an answer that was a bit more practical.
One mistake that is commonly made when counting the number of pitches ...Read More
- Q - In the late 1940s, Harley Davidson made a lightweight 2 stroke motorcycle that used Diamond ANSI #35 chain in the front and ANSI #40 in the rear. What was the last year that Diamond Chain manufactured this bi-color (blue inner links and gray outer plates) ANSI #40 roller chain?
A - Diamond C...Read More
- Although Duralube's sintered bushing and rollers have lubricant drawn in under vacuum, the additional external lubricant applied prior to shipping provides additional protection for the roller chain. In addition to providing overall lubrication that will maximize the service life of the chain, the ...Read More
- Q - I want to make sure I'm getting the real "McCoy" and not an inferior company's chain.
A - Diamond Chain uses three distinct product marks to differentiate between its Diamond, Infinity, and Sapphire product series. Diamond Chain's flagship Diamond series includes a stamp of the words "Diamon...Read More
- Customer Support
- Diamond Difference
- Contact Diamond Chain
Diamond Chain's extensive ASME / ANSI product assortment provides industry leading wear life and is available in a variety of base materials, finishes, and lubrications.
Available in ANSI 25 through 240 and ISO 05B through 032B. Includes single and multi-strand, heavy series, and solutions for specialized applications.
Includes ANSI 25 through 160 and ISO 05B through 048B single and multi-strand, and select maintenance-free, and attachment solutions.